Principle of LED lamp:
LED is a semiconductor that can convert electrical energy into visible light. It changes the principle of incandescent lamps emitting tungsten filament light and energy-saving lamps emitting three primary colors, using an electric field to emit light. According to analysis, the characteristics of LED are very obvious, such as long life, high light efficiency, no radiation, low power consumption, etc. The spectrum of LEDs is almost entirely concentrated in the visible light frequency band, and their luminous efficiency can reach 80-90%.
Advantages of LED lights:
1. Energy saving: Directly convert electrical energy into light energy through light emitting diodes. Compared to ordinary car bulbs, the power consumption is only 1/10 of that of traditional lamps, which can better save fuel consumption and protect car circuits from being burned by excessive load currents. Bad.
2. Environmental protection: No ultraviolet and infrared rays in the spectrum, no heat or radiation, low glare, recyclable waste, no pollution, no mercury, safe to touch, and is a typical green lighting LED light source.
3. Long service life: There are no loose parts in the lamp body, and there are no defects such as easy combustion, heat deposition, light decay, etc. when the filament emits light. Under appropriate current and voltage, the service life can reach 80000 to 100000 hours, which is longer than traditional light sources. More than 10 times.
4. High brightness, high temperature resistance., The temperature of the light-emitting element is low, and there is no requirement for the high-temperature resistance of the surrounding material. Ordinary headlights can easily exceed 200 degrees after being turned on for 10 minutes.
5. Small size. Designers can change the lighting mode at will to diversify the car's styling. Car manufacturers' preference for LED is entirely determined by the advantages of LED itself. High shape plasticity leaves a lot of room for design.
6. LED has good stability and strong seismic performance: resin encapsulated, not easy to break, convenient for storage and transportation.
7. High luminous purity, clear and bright color, no need for lampshade filtering, light wave error within 10 nanometers.
8. Fast response speed, no need for hot start time, and can emit light in microseconds, while traditional glass bulbs have a 0.3 second delay, which can prevent rear-end collision and ensure driving safety.
9. Energy saving/low power consumption, which can save fuel.
10. The color temperature is closer to sunlight, and the visual effect is better.
Disadvantages of LED lamps:
1. LED lamps cost more than ordinary lamps.
2. The popularization of automotive headlights is difficult, with poor heat dissipation and poor heat dissipation treatment, which is prone to light degradation and affects the service life of the headlights. The biggest problem with high-power LED lamps is heat dissipation. Cheap ones are not heat resistant, and heat resistant ones are not cheap. Although LED lamps have a long lighting life, another factor that affects LED lamp life is voltage instability. Therefore, the requirements for the electronic control of LED lamps are high, which increases the cost.
3. There is no industry standard, product quality is uneven, and the production prices of different LEDs for the same product differ by 1-2 times.
4. The light type of LED lamps is different from that of halogen lamps. It is not practical to replace halogen bulbs directly, as most automotive reflective bowls are designed based on halogen bulbs. If installed in a car, the lamp bowl or lens must be reinstalled, which adds significant costs.
Address: 5th Floor, Building 12, Changfeng Industrial Park, Dongkeng, Fenghuang Street, Guangming District, Shenzhen, Guangdong Province
Copyright © 2023 Tianshi All Rights Reserved 粤ICP备2021179733号